Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekly Stats - Week 21

How far along: 21 weeks, 2 days (although I look about 35 weeks)
Weight gain/loss: Steadily gaining 2 lbs a week still. I am up from about 117 to 143!
Maternity clothes: Getting tired of wearing the same things over and over :(
Stretch marks: Still none.
Sleep: Sporadic.
Best moment this week: Seeing my babies on the ultrasound yesterday! They are getting so big, 1.2 lbs and 1.3 lbs! That is like the 90th percentile, but that's how they want multiples so great news! Food cravings: I am heading to my hometown this weekend, and can't stop thinking about hte Bojangles biscuits and sweet tea that await me there :)
Gender:  The ultrasound also confirmed that the girl really is a girl, so I am very relieved that we really are having one of each.
Belly button in or out?  Slowly flattening out.
Movement:  I can finally feel kicks and movement on a regular basis. I also can now tell where they are positioned.
What I miss:  Making it through the workday without a major backache.
What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my family this weekend :)
Milestones:  This was a big week! Knowing that the babies are already over a pound each makes me feel so much better - even if god forbid they were born in the next few weeks, they would have a fighting chance. But thankfully my cervix is measuring nice and long so hopefully they are not going anywhere anytime soon!  We also got some neat 4D shots from the ultrasound, and I am looking forward to sharing those with my family this weekend.  Tomorrow I'm having a little lunch/baby shower with family so that is exciting as well!

1 comment:

  1. found your blog from babycenter...how fun to publish your weekly stats! I'm just three weeks ahead of you and my babies are measuring at the same weight, so good job, momma!! :)

    ReplyDelete