Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Weekly Stats - Week 18

I am totally going to copy one of the blogs I follow, who copied someone else's blog, and post these weekly stats.

How far along: 18 weeks, 2 day
Weight gain/loss:  2 lbs this week, 18 lbs total
Maternity clothes:  Fully wearing maternity clothes at this point, nothing from my old wardrobe fits anymore. Thank goodness for my friend Kelly who let me borrow her maternity wardrobe!Stretch marks: None yet! They say it's genetic and my mom says she didn't have any, so maybe I will get lucky. Fingers crossed... I am, however, very veiny.
Sleep: Still able to sleep pretty well. I get up to pee about twice a night, and switching sides is a tad uncomfortable, but not enough so to fight the exhuastion!
Best moment this week:  Ordering our nursery furniture!
Food cravings: French fries with ketchup. The ketchup is key. Nom nom.
Gender:  We found out last week that it's one of each! At least, that's what it seems like. Girls are tough to nail down 100%.
Belly button in or out?  Oh man, my deep belly button has almost entirely flattened out! It's bizarre.
Movement:  Not really feeling anything yet, although peopel keep asking me so I guess I should be. Trying not to be concerned about it.
What I miss:  Wine. And running. But mostly wine.
What I'm looking forward to: Registering adn figuring out nursery decor.
Milestones:  I guess getting our cribs ordered was the big thing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment