Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Grow Babies Grow!

One of the few good things about doing IVF is that you get ultrasounds early and often. We found out we were having twins at around 6 weeks.  Here's the photo journey thus far.

The little beans at 6 weeks:

At 8 weeks:
Hmm I have a 12 week photo but I can't seem to find it...

At 17 weeks. Now they are starting to look like babies :)

The boy is on the left and the girl is on the right:

Our next ultrasound is scheduled for August 25. I'll be 21 weeks at that point so I can't wait to see how much bigger they are (if my size is any indication, they should have grown alot!). I'm also looking forward to confirming the genders before I go out and buy anything too girly!

No comments:

Post a Comment