Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Weekly Stats - Week 20

How far along: 20 weeks, 2 days (woohoo, over halfway there!)
Weight gain/loss: Another 2 lbs this week. Those Ensure protein shakes really work!Maternity clothes: Got some new ones this week! Some "skinny" jeans (haha) and some nursing bras.
Stretch marks: Still in the clear.
Sleep: Ugh. No longer coming easy. Between peeing 3-5 times a night, and being super-congested, I tend to wake up alot.
Best moment this week:  Baby Shower Invite going out!
Food cravings: yep...french fries.
Gender:  Next week's u/s will hopefully confirm the B/G.
Belly button in or out?  Still in - barely!
Movement:  They are definitely moving around. I don't feel kicks per se, but lots of rolling and shifting. I can feel this from the inside and out.
What I miss:  The cute fall clothes coming out are making me miss wearing form-fitting stuff like pencil skirts. Oh well.
What I'm looking forward to: Going home next weekend to see my family (and for them to see me in all my glory!)
Milestones:  Reaching the 20 week mark! It's amazing how quickly this pregnancy is going by, but at the same time I have a really hard time imagining it going on for 4 more months... I'm starting to get major back aches when I am at work; my supposedly ergonomic work chair is not cutting it. I got a back support pillow but that isn't helping either. I have a feeling I am going to have to start working from home at some point...

No comments:

Post a Comment