Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekly Stats - Week 19

How far along: 19 weeks, 2 day
Weight gain/loss: 2 lbs this week, 20 lbs total (!!)
Maternity clothes: Yup, still rocking them. And now I'm going to have to break down and get some new bras, the old ones just aren't cutting it anymore.
Stretch marks: Still in the clear.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well still, although rolling over is getting harder. I got a Boppy Body Pillow but I haven't really figured out how to sleep with it yet.
Best moment this week:  Registering! And seeing my mom last weekend :)
Food cravings: Still fries. And sweets. Basically, things I normally like just amplified.
Gender:  Still boy and girl.
Belly button in or out?  Still in - barely!
Movement:  I think maybe I've started to feel something, but not sure...
What I miss:  Stamina. Went shopping last weekend and I just get tired so quickly! And my feet start to ache...
What I'm looking forward to: The next ultrasound in a couple of weeks.
Milestones:  Getting our registries started!

No comments:

Post a Comment