Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 21, 2011

My Little Linebackers!

Seriously, my babies are off the charts huge (and thankfully it's not due to gestational diabetes - I passed the test, woohoo!).  At my ultrasound this week (28k5d), their weights were estimated at 3.5 and 3.7 lbs. Yowza.  That's over 6 lbs of baby (and more than some women ever carry full-term with a singleton).  No wonder my body is starting to revolt.  But overall it is fantastic news, and I am thrilled that even if they happen to come early, they will likely at least be a good size. What a relief.

This Week's Stats

How far along: 29 weeks, 2 days
Weight gain/loss: Oddly enough I haven't gained an ounce in the past 2 weeks. Holding steady at exactly 153.8.
Maternity clothes: Sooooo over them. Now that the weather has changed, I keep seeing cute girls in cute fall outfits with cute heels or boots. And here I am in my mumu-ish getup, with my flip flops or flats. Blah.
Stretch marks: Nope. Although if they're under my belly I wouldn't be able to see them anyway.
Sleep: It's been a little better this week, but I still wake up at the crack of dawn.
Best moment this week: Getting to see the babes on the u/s.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, but I do find myself wanting water nonstop.
Belly button in or out?  Still somewhere in the middle.
Movement:  Not as much this week. I think they are starting to run out of space.
What I miss:  My old body (which I'm realizing I'll likely never have back). So long skinny jeans!What I'm looking forward to: Baby shower at work in less than an hour!
Milestones: Babies being over 3 lbs each, working on baby books, getting crib mattresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment