Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Shower!

So I'm a little late with this post - the baby (or babies) shower was actually on Oct. 1, but I've been a bit delinquent b/c no words can express how grateful I am for what all my friends did. The shower was amazing.

Some photos of the decor:
Diaper Cake




Onesies Station

And the food!
Cookie Pop Favors:

Blue and green cupcakes with 2 peas in a pod on top. So cute!

My friends also made a bunch of other great food, and sangria, wine, etc. Everything was yummy :)

It was so fun to see so many of our friends, and everyone was extremely generous. I was exhausted by the end of the day, but it was totally worth it. I am glad I scheduled the shower earlier in my pregnancy (I was almost 27 weeks) because my energy definitely wanes more the further I get along. It also gives DH and I more time to go and buy the things we still need.

Thanks so much to my fabulous friends and family that helped plan this amazing day and were there to support us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment