Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Countdown is on!


Yep, I look like I have a balloon under my shirt, or a beachball. I am ready for it to be popped! Just a quick update this week - I am no longer working so sitting in front of a computer isn't that appealing when I am not being paid to do it :)

Had my first (and only) NST yesterday and everything looked great. Saw my Dr. today and we are all set for induction next week. 8 more days...I am SO ready! Don't get me wrong - I am absolutely terrified of labor, but so ready to not be pregnant anymore.  I still hope they might decide to come before then on their own, but at least now making it to the end date seems managable. Not working definitely makes things easier as I feel less pressure to try to sleep through the night, and I can just take naps throughout the day. Seems that I can't really sleep in much more than 45 minute increments...I guess it is good practice for what is to come.

In other news, we interviewed a nanny over the weekend and really liked her, so we went ahead and offered her a position. She won't start til March when I go back to work, but what a relief to have that settled - I was pretty nervous about finding someone that would be a good fit. I felt very comfortable with her, and she's worked with both twins and triplets in the past so I feel confident in her abilities.  Things are really coming together!

Now I just hope that labor goes as smoothly as my pregnancy has been, and that my babies are healthy.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see your birth story and a picture!

    - avid reader and fellow twin prego

    ReplyDelete