Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Weekly Stats - Week 24

How far along: 24 weeks, 2 days
Weight gain/loss: About 10 lbs over the past month. I'm cool with that. Thankfully it's mostly all belly!
Maternity clothes: My wardrobe expanded thanks to my sister in law. Yay!
Stretch marks: Still none.
Sleep: Taking it whenever I can get it - naps, sleeping in cars (when I'm not the driver, of course), and sporadically through the night.
Best moment this week: Hitting the 24 week mark felt great. It's a huge milestone in that they say if your babies are born at this point, they have a better chance of surviving than not. Of course, I plan to keep these kids cooking for 12-14 more weeks!
Food cravings: Can't eat as much as before. It's becoming more of a chore and less fun..
Belly button in or out?  Starting to portrude a tad.
Movement:  They are always kicking and rolling around. I find myself sitting at work watching my tummy bulge in different areas.
What I miss:  Running. Last weekend I went and watched a half marathon that I have ran in the past. I so wanted to join them! I hope I can get back into it.
What I'm looking forward to: Heading to the beach this weekend for a little mini babymoon! It's going to be cold and rainy but it will still be nice to get away. 
Milestones:  Hitting 24 weeks as mentioned above; also, we took our first baby class last night and learned things like how to swaddle and change a diaper. We also went to target and bought our first baby clothes. After years of seeing those cute clothes in stores and not being able to shop, it was fun :)  Here is DH's first baby purchase:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment