Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekly Stats - Week 22

How far along: 22 weeks, 2 days
Weight gain/loss: I feel like it's time to slow down on this weight gain thing or else I am not going to be able to stand up without toppling over soon! I somehow gained 3 lbs in the last week.
Maternity clothes: are getting tight.
Stretch marks: Still none.
Sleep: Wah. I think I'm in a constant state of semi-sleep. It doesn't help when co-workers come up to you and tell you how tired you look. Umm, thanks.
Best moment this week: Any moment I didn't have searing back pain was pretty damn good.
Food cravings: Trying to eat healthier now, but chocolate is still a big craving for me.
Gender:  I'nm removing this from future updates since hopefully they are now set in stone.
Belly button in or out?  Almost gone.
Movement:  Lots this week. I just sit there and feel them wiggle around. Love it!
What I miss:  Energy
What I'm looking forward to: Dad's visit this weekend; Dr. appt next week so that i can ask about relief from back pain!
 Milestones:  Had a lovely time at my little family baby shower in my hometown. It was so nice to see everyone and show off my crazy huge bump. Sadly I won't be able to travel home anymore til after the twins are here. Knowing how long I have waited to be pregnant, it was really nice to just embrace the attention and enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment