Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 25, 2013

Ahh, poor neglected blog!  The twins are now 15 months old, and it's the best age! Their personalities are really starting to come through. I doubt I will update this blog much anymore, but i did want to share two things.

Since many of you have followed the journey we've had treating Serena's hemangioma, I wanted to share the below photos showing the progress over the past year. This is the result of 8 months of propanolol, one surgery, and numerous laser treatments. We still have a long way to go, but I am happy with the progress so far!


























I also wanted to share this super-cute video from the other day of Serena giving her brother kisses :)


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151287904805426&l=4261853614426158286

No comments:

Post a Comment