Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a great first Mother's Day, not only with my babies, but also with my own mom and MIL. My husband decided to take a bunch of photos so that he could get them framed as gifts for me and the grandmas. Here are some highlights:

 With the Grandmothers


 Me and the babies

The munchkins with their favorite toy.

Seriously, they love that Elmo doll. Serena will squeal with delight whenever she sees him. I don't know if it's the big eyes or what, but Elmo has saved us from some major fits.

In other news, Serena has now joined her brother in rolling over. She doesn't roll as much as him (he's like a rolling pin and will end up all the way across the floor), but she's good enough that she'll now flip over and sleep on her tummy. So, while it worries me that they are both now tummy sleepers, I am happy to say they are sleeping alot better! Luckily we have the Snuza monitors on them so I'm not too worried about them not being on their backs.  I think Milo is very close to being able to crawl, which is terrifying! We have alot of babyproofing to do before they are mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment