Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Playing dress-up

Even though we don't really celebrate Easter or Passover, I wasn't about to miss an opportunity to dress the kiddos up! I found the most adorable dress (at Target!) and we ended up going over to DH's mother's house so her friends could all see the babies. Perfect opportunity to doll them up :)

This was the face Serena made as I was putting this ridiculous get-up on her.

It's like she's saying "What are you doing to me, Mommy?"

But it was worth it, she looked adorable :)


With her proud grandma (aka Gma)

And here they are together:

Milo's not so sure about all of this, but Serena obviously loves the attention. Good thing, since I plan to dress her up as much as I can before she starts to fight it!

In other news, the babies are 4 months old today. They had their 4 month check-up and vaccines this AM.  Milo weighs 13.3 lbs and Serena is not far behind at 12lbs. They are still tiny (10th percentile for weight), but they are growing and that's what matters.  Pedi said we can introduce baby food/cereal in the next month or so. Scary! Any suggestions on what their first food should be?

2 comments:

  1. We skipped the rice cereal and did oatmeal! Also, avocados are a great first food. I just puree mine with some water and my girls just love them! They are 6 months and can eat a whole avocado between the two of them. Good luck with the food.... its a lot of fun!

    Jessica
    http://urzaandluna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say exactly what Jessica said! We skipped rice cereal and just went straight to oatmeal and when I give Jaxon his first solid food it'll be avocado!

    I love Serena's yellow dress! It's so cute! And Jaxon and Milo matched!

    ReplyDelete