Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Three Months

The kiddos turned 3 months old yesterday. Which somehow equals 13 weeks, so really I think they were 3 months last week, but going by the date it was yesterday. Anyway...I tried really hard to get a good photo of them, but they kept squirming all over and all the pics were blurry. I'm going to try again this weekend.  In the meantime, here are a few cute shots that a friend took of them a month ago. Of course, they are much bigger than this now...





They also spend alot more time smiling. It really seems to be one extreme or the other - cooing and smiling or screaming bloody murder. And can turn from one to the other on a dime.

For you moms out there, if anyone knows of a good way to clean babies' necks, let me know. Serena drools and spits up alot, and her neck smells like moldy cottage cheese. When I try to scrub it, she of course screams like I am torturing her, and even in the bath she keeps her chin locked down so that I can't get in there. She obviously wants to be known as the stinky baby.

I am on a mission this weekend to get a good photo of the two of them together!

3 comments:

  1. You might check with your doctor - my girls had some serious stinky neck going on and it turned out to be a yeast infection. Of course their necks also had parts that looked red and irritated as well. We have been using Lotrimin to help clear it up and it seems to be helping. No advice on cleaning the neck though, the girls scream their heads off when we clean them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobaira, thanks - hers is red and irritated also so that is a possibility! I will have the dr check it out.

    ReplyDelete